For all balloon decorating jobs, the following policies apply:
- Centerpiece Prototypes – we charge a fee for building you an example of a possible centerpiece for your event. We do this for several reasons – we often have to purchase supplies; we spend time building the prototype; we then photograph and email digital photos for your approval.
- minimum fee for this services is $50.00
- you may make up to 3 changes — after 3, you will be charged another Prototype Fee
- Payment Policy – All decor jobs must be paid 100% at time of order approval. Just like other custom tailored services (florists, seamstresses, tailors, custom-baked cakes, etc.), each of our decor creations is custom built specifically for your event.
- Cancellation policy – we charge this fee because we have purchased supplies to build your decor, we have started working on your decor, and we have turned down other work so we could decorate your event.
- if you cancel your order more than 7 days in advance of your delivery date, we charge a 25% Cancellation Fee
- If you cancel 7 days or less from your delivery date, we charge a 75% cancellation fee.
- Outdoor Decor – since we have no control over wind, rain, sun, temperature, or any other facet of weather, WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE ANY OUTDOOR DECOR! We will take steps to minimize the effects of the elements on your decor, but despite our best efforts, most outdoor decor is still subject to popping, “frosting” or fogging the colors, and/or movement caused by wind.
- Helium Balloons outdoors — NO!! Helium clusters, Helium arches, Helium centerpieces are for INDOOR USE ONLY!!! You will be wasting our time, and your money, if you insist on putting our beautiful Helium-filled creations outdoors!!!
- WE ALSO CANNOT GUARANTEE INDOOR DECOR THAT IS WITHIN 40 FEET OF AN OUTSIDE DOOR. The door opening and closing exposes the balloons to the outside elements, causing them to fog and even deflate. This problem is impossible to eliminate.
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF CALLS FOR OUR BALLOON DECOR AND ENTERTAINERS, WE ARE NOW ONLY ACCEPTING EMAIL INQUIRIES AND BOOKINGS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.