The following policies apply when you hire one of our balloon artists or face painters for your event:
- Deposits are NOT refundable. However, you may reschedule the party within one year and this deposit will be applied to your next event.
- If you have paid the entire invoice in advance, all charges minus the deposit will be refunded. You may reschedule the party within one year and this deposit will be applied to your next event.
- Of course, if one of our entertainers can not make it to your event for any reason, we will gladly refund all deposits immediately.
- Please call us at 210 734 9860 if you have questions about our Payment or Refund policies.
Set up/On Station times for Corporate events –
- We usually only need a few minutes to set up our equipment.
- If your event requires us to be in place earlier than the scheduled start time, we will charge you for the additional time.
- For example, if your event starts at 9:00am, and you require our artists to be in place at 8:30am, you will be charged for the extra 30 minutes per entertainer.
- We have some of the best balloon twisters and face painters in town — we just need enough time to show you how good we are!
- Minimum time – One Balloon Artist or One Face Painter is 60 minutes.
- Each of our entertainers can accommodate about 20-25 people in this amount of time — you can usually hire us longer if you find yourself with more than the expected number of guests.
COLD WEATHER — We cannot twist balloons or paint faces outdoors in temperatures under 60 degrees. It is simply too cold to move our fingers.
If you still want us to entertain at the event in temperatures below 60 degrees, we can only accommodate 7-10 children in an hour, since we have to keep stopping to warm our hands. You must allow for extra time to allow for this contingency.
- SUMMER HEAT — Our artists and their supplies work MUCH better in the shade (and even better in Climate Controlled environments!) — and the people waiting in line really appreciate shade as well! Tents, shade trees, fans — anything you can provide to lessen the roasting/boiling effect will be greatly appreciated!!