We have updated several of our policies to protect you and your event, and to protect our artists!
The following policies apply when you hire one or more of our balloon artists and/or face painters:
Set up/On Station times for Corporate events –
- We usually only need a few minutes to set up our equipment.
- If your event requires it, we can set up 30 minutes early.
- If your event requires us to be in place earlier than 30 minutes before scheduled start time, we will charge you for the additional time over 30 minutes.
- For example, if your event starts at 9:00am, we can be in place as early as 8:30am at no additional charge.
- However, if you require us to be in place at 8:00, you will be charged for the extra 30 minutes per entertainer.
- We have some of the best balloon artists and face painters in town — they just need enough time to show you how good we are!
- Minimum time – One Balloon Artist or One Face Painter is 90 minutes.
- Minimum time for 2 or more of any of our entertainers is 60 minutes per entertainer.
- Each of our entertainers can accommodate about 25 people in this amount of time — you can always hire us longer if you expect more guests.
COLD WEATHER We cannot twist balloons or paint faces outdoors in temperatures under 50 degrees. It is simply too cold to move our fingers.
If you still want us to entertain at your outdoor event in temperatures below 60 degrees, please realize we can only accommodate 7 children in an hour, since we have to keep stopping to warm our hands. You must hire us for extra time to allow for this contingency.
For all balloon decorating jobs, the following policies apply:
- Centerpiece Prototypes – we charge a fee for building you an example of a possible centerpiece for your event. We do this for several reasons – we often have to purchase supplies; we spend time building the prototype; we then photograph and email digital photos for your approval.
- minimum fee for this services is $50.00
- you may make up to 3 changes — after 3, you will be charged another Prototype Fee
- Payment Policy – All decor jobs must be paid 100% at time of order approval. Just like other custom tailored services (florists, seamstresses, tailors, custom-baked cakes, etc.), each of our decor creations is custom built specifically for your event.
- Cancellation policy – we charge this fee because we have purchased supplies to build your decor, we have started working on your decor, and we have turned down other work so we could decorate your event.
- if you cancel your order more than 7 days in advance of your delivery date, we charge a 25% Cancellation Fee
- If you cancel 7 days or less from your delivery date, we charge a 75% cancellation fee.
- Outdoor Decor – since we have no control over wind, rain, sun, temperature, or any other facet of weather, WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE ANY OUTDOOR DECOR! We will take steps to minimize the effects of the elements on your decor, but despite our best efforts, most outdoor decor is still subject to popping, “frosting” or fogging the colors, and/or movement over from the wind.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE INDOOR DECOR THAT IS WITHIN 40 FEET OF AN OUTSIDE DOOR. The door opening and closing exposes the balloons to the outside elements, causing them to fog and even deflate. This problem is impossible to eliminate.