We are really happy to see the new Convention Center in downtown San Antonio is finally open for business — and boy, is it nice!
Clients have used All Things Balloon to provide balloon arches, balloon columns, Helium balloon clusters and custom-built balloon sculptures for a variety of conferences, conventions and trade shows held at the Convention Center. We just need your requirements, and we can have your balloon decor delivered and setup for you.
San Antonio is a fantastic place for a convention – lots of great restraunts, plenty of night life, and hundreds of things to see in the local area. And if you need balloon decorations for your event here in San Antonio, please consider All Things Balloon!
Here is the info on the convention center –taken straight from their website:
THE HENRY B. GONZÁLEZ CONVENTION CENTER
Nestled in the heart of historic downtown San Antonio along the banks of the world famous River Walk thrives the nucleus of our City’s convention industry. The Henry B. González Convention Center (HBGCC) plays host to more than 300 events each year with over 750,000 convention delegates from around the world.
The facility offers meeting and exhibit space within walking distance to the River Walk, historical attractions, restaurants, shops and hotels. It also meets the ever-evolving needs of the industry with innovative design and flexible indoor and outdoor space.
Facility features include:
- 514,000 sq ft of contiguous exhibit space
- 86,500 sq ft of column-free multipurpose space
- 72 meeting rooms, including divisible breakout rooms
- The largest ballroom in Texas: Stars at Night Ballroom-54,000 sq ft
- Improved circulation, wayfinding and accessibility of spaces
- Innovative design, flexible spaces and advanced technology
- The largest indoor courtyard
- Eco-friendly design using energy reduction measures
- Full service UPS Business Center
- Multiple loading docks
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compressed air, electricity, water and drainage available in the exhibit halls
In addition, the complex features the Lila Cockrell Theatre, a 2,319-seat Performing Arts Theatre.
Come and see for yourself why readers of Meetings South Magazine have voted the Henry B. González Convention Center the “Best Convention Center in the Industry” two years in a row.
Mission Statement of San Antonio Convention and Sports Facilities: “We Proudly Deliver Excellent Event Experiences in Premier Facilities”.